You are powerful enough to have a life you dream for. You have that strength and powers. You have to up level your thinking process upgrade your mindware and trigger with staction (start taking action) in order to have that fulfilling life of your thoughts and dreams. So what’s stopping you? Get into staction.
Here is a powerful list of habits which can make you a better version of you each day by #Coach BSR and #gkindshivani. He has been doing a wonderful job of inspiring millions by his program “The Magic of Thinking Rich.”
1. Waking up early in the morning – No. 1 success habit of most successful people.
2. Meditation – Starting your day with meditation fills your heart and mind with optimism and a good state of mind.
4. Pactomations – Pactomations (Positive actions through positive affirmations) keep your subconscious reminded of the things you want to achieve, pushing the opposite rippling thoughts away and hence increasing the positive charge in you.
5. Visualization – Visualization takes your soul away to the world of your dreams. You can reach anywhere and in any form and can achieve whatever you want with Thinkovation. And once you visualize, your mind starts thinking of ways to achieve it. Napoleon Hill has rightly said, “Whatever a human mind can conceive and believe, it can certainly achieve.”
6. Reading – It is one of the most common habit of highly successful people. Reading broadens your vision. Everything in this world is connected. Reading connects you the dots and what relationship one thing stands from another. For knowing what reading can do for you, read here.
7. Zero time – We all have several zero time slots in our day, when we are waiting for a cab, waiting at an elevator, while waiting for the doctor or for our turn to meet some important person. We can use this zero time to the best of our ability in reading, observing, affirmations, visualizations etc. Don’t waste this time wandering.
8. Mayurima – It is a blessing technique where you imagine yourself as you are a channel of blessings and light to the entire planet and the universe. You realize healings and find yourself blessed.
Here’s a wonderful story with a beautiful lesson. Once there was a beggar asking for money when he met with a rich man. Rich man said, I can give you money only when you’ll give me something in return. Beggar thought to himself, if I would have got anything, why would I beg? I don’t have anything to give to anyone. Then one day he found a rose in a garden and he plucked it and gave it to the person from whom he beg. He became famous for this special gesture in the locality. One fine day, he met the same businessman and said today I have something to give you, can you give me some money for that. The rich man said to the beggar, now you are a businessman like me. He was amazed to hear so and gave it a thought. He then changed his mind to do something before asking for any money and he later became a successful businessman in life. What a wonderful story? Isn’t it? Always give some value before asking for anything in return. That’s the number 1 success law.
The lesson from this is to donate a little as little as 0.01% of what you have. It provides you with a sense of gratification and spreads happiness to the ones below you. It’s a powerful technique based on the law “what you give to someone, comes back to you.” Donate what you don’t need or something to make someone happy.
11.Baggages – We all carry many unwanted baggage with ourselves. A journey is enjoyable only if you have less baggage. Keep those baggage of thoughts down the train of your mind, if you want to enjoy the journey called life.
12. Contamination – Practice purification of your thoughts, soul and aura. There are many techniques which one can follow, like salt water bath, aromatherapy, sitting in sunshine with positive affirmations and many.
13. Mindless and mindful action – There is something which you do mindlessly because your heart desires so, even it may sound stupid to others is called mindless action. Mindful action while on the other hand is instead of doing the postmortem doing premortem before acting or taking any decision as to the effects of any action and whether its beneficial to me and to others around me.
14. Law of Attraction – Miracles happen when you don’t let negativity in and stay focused for what you truly desire. Manifestation come true when you invest your energy only to your goals and not park it to any wrong places. In the powerful book “The powers of your subconscious mind ” author Joseph Murphy says that if you truly desire and there is no contradiction in your thoughts, law of attraction works and you get the desired results. Because the whole universe conspires to give you what you truly desire. Those who say they are trying their best yet they don’t get what they want, they need to introspect as they may be having the contradiction in their thoughts. People think I want this, but they don’t believe that they can get the same. Or they don’t think they deserve the same. The first rule is you have to truly believe in what you dream for. Contradiction in thoughts lead to same way as positive and negative combined together make a negative in mathematics.
15.Life design exercise – This is a technique of training your subconscious mind, where you have to train your subconscious. You work 1 hour training your subconscious using various auto – suggestions, meditations and visualizations. You have to visualize what you desire in present tense and feel it. Regular practice gives great results in a short span of time.
16. Twin heart meditation – It is a meditation technique to send blessings, healings and light to this whole world.
18. Chakra healing meditation – Check it here.
19. Forgiveness meditation – Check it here.
20. Self review – Do your self review every 15-20 days. Or even weekly. It helps you keep yourself out of illusion only when you can measure your progress and have a check that you are moving ahead in the right direction.
21. Catch your patterns – “Where you are heading ahead, are you going in the right direction?” are some questions you must ask yourself daily.
22. Miracle conversation- Use divine and powerful words. Check and change your vocabulary. Use powerful words.
23. Laughter therapy – Laughter is the best medicine and healing energy as it is rightly said.
24. Random Acts of Kindness – Kindness heals the world and costs nothing much. You must not only be kind to others but to yourself too. Let it go easy and relax. You must be kind to your colleagues, spouse, family or any unknown person. It heals the world around you.
25. Goal setting – Written goals have more power than your thoughts. Have clarity, and it comes when your goals are SMART. (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) Stop scrolling and wasting your life on social media or other notifications that come to grab your attention. Stay focused on your goals.
26. Take challenges and break them – Taking challenges help you a lot to achieve more and be more productive. When you set a deadline and set SMART goals, and take them as a challenge, chances are more likely you’ll succeed. It may be a professional, personal or an adventurous challenge.
27. Taking risks – Risk taking is the biggest quality of most successful people. Without taking risks, you cannot cross the next level. Its rightly said, success lies on the other side of your fear or “Darr ke aage jeet hai.”
28. Switch words – Switch your words with energy boosting positive words. Like instead of something getting lost say I am finding something. Start and end your conversation with positive words. Instead of traffic say I am taking the shortcut. This way it impacts your subconscious mind.
29. Taking a break – Learning happens in chunks. Our mind is designed so that it can take a chunk of information at a time and then let it relax. It can’t even handle a lot of information at one go. Learn something and have a short break to retain what you learnt. That’s why when we go to school, there is a 10 minutes break in each learning period. Even 20 minutes these day. Break is important for your long term memory. Get relaxed or do something very different from the activities you were doing earlier. We often get absorbed and bored doing some activity over a period of time. It is so because our brain is wired to do so. Let the work go aside for a while and relax. Life is more important than any work. Don’t forget to live one.
30. Public speaking – Love to talk with other, with unknown people and share the message you have for the world.
31. Watch documentaries – Instead of binge watching on Netflix or some other stupidity stuff around the internet, go for documentaries. They are made for some purpose and great stories behind them.
32. BSc – Its not a graduation degree but a concept of Body, soul and conscience. Get all 3 in uniformity to have a fruitful life.
Or you can say Body, Story and Communication. Shake your body little often, get movement and action. Find stories that inspire and generate great stories and communicate what you have to say clearly that the other person understands clearly.
33. Vision board – Have picturization and visual images of things you want in your life. If you find a reason to visit SpaceX someday, there’s a grand picture of Earth one side and a grand picture of Mars on its wall on the other side, which acts a s a reminder of its biggest goal.
34. Start again – A great reminder of all time. Whatever you left behind, start again. You cannot do all the things you want, to achieve something you may probably have to drop some other thing. If that dropped thing is important for you to achieve your goals, start again. It’s rightly said, “Noone can go back and have a great beginning, but anyone can start now and have a grand ending.” Left behind, start again. You can’t do all the activities listed here or you learnt somewhere else daily, some will be left behind. What’s important to you, Start again.
35. Pranic healing – Sending healing, love and light to everyone in this universe.
36. Learn to sell – Till you don’t sell something or have products to sell, you can’t have enough money to make you rich. You will remain in Quadrant 1 (E) of cash flow and you keep paying taxes and your income flows away from you as well said by Robert Kiyosaki, the great author of Rich Dad Poor Dad.
37. Let him see – There will be instances in your life when you are in dilemma, it’s hard to take a decision, leave it on God and time. Let him see.
38. Don’t take load on yourself – Life is a journey. Enjoy it and don’t take this world’s load on yourself. Assume this world to be perfect, as it is. Leave other things on as it is. Mind your own business and enjoy the journey called life. Mark Manson in his best selling book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck says we all are failures and keep proving ourselves otherwise. He says strive for the best but without taking pressures on you. You get a f*ck from everywhere, you need to master the skills and live your life without being buried under your worries, as the ultimate destination for everyone is death. Live your life before it ends.
39. No mercy – Don’t make yourself a victim.
40 – Power networking – Networks can connect you to wonderful opportunities. Be open to receive opportunities and networking is a great resource. Best selling book Go Giver has this as it’s 5th and the last rule of stratospheric success.
41 Power of intentions – Have powerful intentions to do what you want to do. Burning Desire is the key element and the driving force in any success as mentioned in the Principle 1 in the legendary book Think and Grow rich.
42. Letting go – Sometimes when the situations or circumstances are not in your control, let it go. Let go of all that you desire but have no control. It will relieve you out of unnecessary stress. Though sometimes, it’s difficult, yet not impossible. Try it with smile technique described by me in my upcoming book “Do you Thinkovate?”
43. Residential retreats – Take some learning courses on personal development. You can get them online or you can take residential retreats to have a broader perspective of yourself.
44. Vipassna meditation – Its a greater level of meditation technique where you follow 10 days total cutoff from all the external world, including your cellphone and internet and even your family. Here they have full day meditation sessions where you have to watch your breathe and feel your sensations for whole 10 days and a very balanced lifestyle over this 10 days period. It’s a great transformational meditation technique.
45. Coaching – Take some coaching from some senior mentors. Look for the people you admire and become their mentee. Learn and copy their teachings and practice them in your own style which is called modelling.
46. Being simple – I don’t care. Sometimes just take a break and fell as if you really don’t care for anything. Be yourself and fell yourself for some moments. Let the responsibilities off your shoulders for few minutes and just be you.
47. Pranayaam – Pranayaam has the breathing exercises to heal your body’s internal organs. They are essential for a healthy and immune body.
48. Focusing / valuing – Focus on your goals and value all the blessings you have in your life.
49. Do great whatever you do – “Jo bhi karo Kamaal ka karo” Try to do everything great in your life. Indira Nuyi of Pepsico said, her key to success is that whatever she does, she does with great love to it, else she doesn’t do. Learn to say No for what you don’t desire, do what you love and love what you do.
50. Slow is fast – Sometimes going slow is better than not moving at all. A journey of 1000 miles begins with the thousand steps. To achieve something great in life, you actually have to start somewhere, it doesn’t matter how fast or slow you go, as far as you are moving ahead. Go at your own pace, associate yourself with people who motivate you to do great things in life and stay motivated.
51. Giving 100% – Any success starts from giving. The first law of stratospheric success in Go Giver is the Law of Value. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment. You have to invest first your money to get interest on it. You have to burn the log first in order to receive the warmth. Giving is the key to receiving. History has shown the world remembers the giver, none ever remember the ones who take.
52. Branding – Branding is like a fixed deposit that gives you an added advantage just as compounding. Build your personal brand and reap the benefits. Your brand is established when someone requires the services or goods you provide, and someone else can only think of recommending you only. Your brand is build that day and it keeps adding when people start taking about you.
53. Adventure trips – Take adventure trips and fulfill your bucket list. You’ll forget everything that came your way but never the experiences you gained. Keep building the experiences to cherish them in your later years.
55. Conscious living – Living in present and acting consciously is the key to ultimate happiness and joy. Once you start living this way you’ll find yourself in bliss.
56. Being alive – Catch your patterns. We all have patterns and everything in life is connected. Be in conscious present state and catch those patterns and make connections. The puzzle called life will be clear and the clouds of despair will fade away.
57. 90 – 90 – 90 days work out on your mind for 90 minutes each day. You’ll change inside out.
58. Surrender – Accept what you receive from nature or nature’s force. Accepting and being grateful keeps you in beta state of mind where you can receive the highest level of blessings and abundance.
59. Non judgmental – You never know what the other person is going through. Be kind and don’t judge on a small incident or behavior of someone. Mind your own business.
60. Zero expectation – Expectations always kills the peace of mind and joy. The secret to long life as said by the longest living man of 123 years is having zero desires. Fight for what you want, but remember you are here to live life, not to waste it running after things you can’t achieve. Live it to your fullest while striving for the best.
Hope these great techniques will help you your life to be a greatest version of yourself. If you have or know some more such great techniques, drop us in your comments. Have a great life!