I am super excited to share the news with my community that my 1st book SUPER POWER MINDSET is ready to launch on 10th April, 2022, 8PM (IST)
Are you all equally excited to pre-book your copies?
I invite you all to the virtual launch of the book and make it a grand success. Register for the big launch event: CLick SUPER POWER MINDSET to know more details.
It is a book co-authored by not two, not three but 12 Top Experts across India who have specialized expertise in their respective fields, to bring forward to you the advanced hacks and techniques to harness the astonishing powers of mind.
The synergy of these 12 authors has brought you a combination of different types of mindsets you need to carry for holistic development in all major fields of life. It will blow your mind and it will change the way you think forever.
Pre-book your copies of SUPER POWER MINDSET here. You will be getting discounts, bonuses, and exciting surprises when you register.
The clock is ticking…grab your spot soon. Limited Spots are available.
Click here to Register SUPER POWER MINDSET
Find me here
STAY TUNED for more details.
Something that can be read or viewed same in two ways like in its reverse or upside down is called Ambigram.
Knowledge and a basic understanding of finance and investments are necessary for every individual as the same can impact his decision-making ability. Having a basic understanding of these financial terms can uplift the lives of the common masses to a great extent.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has launched it’s “Vitiyagyan Abhiyaan” as a noble initiative to educate the Indian common masses about the basic terms of banking, taxation, insurance and important subjects of finance making it a national drive.
A person can be highly educated, professionally successful yet financially illiterate and this creates a huge difference. Robert Kiyosaki, author and innovator of “Rich Dad” brand has already emphasized the importance of financial literacy in his all time best seller “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and other financial literacy books.
The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth. Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen with your mind. – Robert KiyosakiRIch Dad Poor Dad
Few pointers as Kiyosaki highlights in his legendary book “RIch Dad Poor Dad”
What you know is your greatest wealth. It is what you don’t know that is your greatest risk. There is always a risk so learn to manage risk instead of avoiding it.
You need to develop three main skills to be an intelligent investor – find an opportunity that everyone else missed, raise money and organize smart people around you who can guide and assist you in creating great wealth.
Kiyosaki says, “I do not know the first thing about putting components of a computer together, but I do know how to put pieces of opportunities together or know people who know how.”
Rich don’t work for money, instead, their money works for them. RIch people build assets while others liabilities. Most people work for their companies, for governments (as taxes) and for banks (as interests on loans) yet they forget to work for themselves (building assets).
An asset puts money in your pocket while a liability takes money out of your pocket. Any person’s cash flow tells his real story about how he handles his money. The majority of people let their lack of money stop them from making a deal.
For most people, as the pain of losing money is far greater than the joy of being rich, they don’t win financially. In such a situation a quest for a financial dream turns into a financial nightmare.
So many people want money yet when it comes to taking risks they get trapped by emotions of fear and greed. To gain financial freedom one must have an open mindset. Words like “I can’t afford it” shuts down your brain while words “How can I afford it?” open up possibilities, excitement and dreams. One must work to learn, not just work for money. Failure inspires winners while failure defeats losers.
Always pay yourself first then only to the rest of the world. What does it mean? Always pay yourself by saving a little percentage of what you earn, any excess is a bonus. Your savings rate is more important than your investment rate. It’s more important to save than how much you get in return. Even if you save a nominal amount regularly, over a period of time, it can accumulate to a great wealth with the benefits of cumulative returns.
Don’t get into large debts. Keep your expenses low. Think before you buy something. Don’t just jump into impulse buying. Give yourself time before choosing whether you need to buy something. At least give a day, a week, or month’s time before taking your decisions depending on what kind of item you are buying. Ask yourself – do you really need it? If yes, then go for it. Most things you desire become obsolete with time.
Build assets first. Real assets are things or businesses that keep generating revenues to you for your future needs. Most people get trapped in the rat race and buy things which they actually don’t need compring themselves as their friends or neighbors have brought.
Let the pressure build to buy something, Use this pressure to build something that generates more money and then with this extra money buy the luxuries you want.
There is gold everywhere, most people are not able to see it. We all have the power of choice, most people do not choose to be rich. Choose the right kind of friends and people around you, who have a growth mindset. Stay away from people who always have reasons to tell you that something won’t work.
If you want new results, stop doing the things you usually do. Always look for new ideas and #thinkovate ways to achieve them. Find someone who already has reached where you wish to reach, follow the techniques and principles they applied to reach there. Make them your mentor. Learn by reading books and magazines in that field, take classes or attend seminars / webinars, listen to podcasts, acquire knowledge and apply it to achieve your goal.
Master a formula and then learn a new one. People say you become what you eat, it’s rather you become what you learn as you are the sculptor of your own life, learn great success formulas. Be a lifelong learner.
Harness the power of good advice by paying fees to professionals so as to use their great advice to enhance your returns on money.
See what others miss to see. Live within your means before you start to expand your means. Do not incur new long term debt.
Rich people acquire assets while poor and middle class acquire liabilities which they assume as assets. Every liability you have makes you an asset of those you owe.
It’s not about how much money you make but how much money you keep. Your savings rate is more important than your investment returns.
Most people work all their lives paying for a house they never own. They buy a new house every few years each time incurring a new 30 years loan to pay off their mortgage.
Real assets are built by having a business where it runs smoothly even when the owner is not present, where they are run by others on your behalf. If the owner has to work, it’s like a job.
Stocks, bonds, income generating real estates, notes, royalties from intellectual property such as music, scripts and patents, or anything else that has value, produces income and has a ready market. Rich people create corporations to build their assets and its the biggest secret of their success.
Rich buy assets, poor have only expenses and middle class buy liabilities (luxuries) which they think are assets. Rich people focus on their asset columns while all others on their income statements. Financial struggle is often the result of people working their whole life for someone else.
What other great financial tips would you like to add to this? Drop them in your comments below.
You are powerful enough to have a life you dream for. You have that strength and powers. You have to up level your thinking process upgrade your mindware and trigger with staction (start taking action) in order to have that fulfilling life of your thoughts and dreams. So what’s stopping you? Get into staction.
Here is a powerful list of habits which can make you a better version of you each day by #Coach BSR and #gkindshivani. He has been doing a wonderful job of inspiring millions by his program “The Magic of Thinking Rich.”
1. Waking up early in the morning – No. 1 success habit of most successful people.
2. Meditation – Starting your day with meditation fills your heart and mind with optimism and a good state of mind.
4. Pactomations – Pactomations (Positive actions through positive affirmations) keep your subconscious reminded of the things you want to achieve, pushing the opposite rippling thoughts away and hence increasing the positive charge in you.
5. Visualization – Visualization takes your soul away to the world of your dreams. You can reach anywhere and in any form and can achieve whatever you want with Thinkovation. And once you visualize, your mind starts thinking of ways to achieve it. Napoleon Hill has rightly said, “Whatever a human mind can conceive and believe, it can certainly achieve.”
6. Reading – It is one of the most common habit of highly successful people. Reading broadens your vision. Everything in this world is connected. Reading connects you the dots and what relationship one thing stands from another. For knowing what reading can do for you, read here.
7. Zero time – We all have several zero time slots in our day, when we are waiting for a cab, waiting at an elevator, while waiting for the doctor or for our turn to meet some important person. We can use this zero time to the best of our ability in reading, observing, affirmations, visualizations etc. Don’t waste this time wandering.
8. Mayurima – It is a blessing technique where you imagine yourself as you are a channel of blessings and light to the entire planet and the universe. You realize healings and find yourself blessed.
Here’s a wonderful story with a beautiful lesson. Once there was a beggar asking for money when he met with a rich man. Rich man said, I can give you money only when you’ll give me something in return. Beggar thought to himself, if I would have got anything, why would I beg? I don’t have anything to give to anyone. Then one day he found a rose in a garden and he plucked it and gave it to the person from whom he beg. He became famous for this special gesture in the locality. One fine day, he met the same businessman and said today I have something to give you, can you give me some money for that. The rich man said to the beggar, now you are a businessman like me. He was amazed to hear so and gave it a thought. He then changed his mind to do something before asking for any money and he later became a successful businessman in life. What a wonderful story? Isn’t it? Always give some value before asking for anything in return. That’s the number 1 success law.
The lesson from this is to donate a little as little as 0.01% of what you have. It provides you with a sense of gratification and spreads happiness to the ones below you. It’s a powerful technique based on the law “what you give to someone, comes back to you.” Donate what you don’t need or something to make someone happy.
11.Baggages – We all carry many unwanted baggage with ourselves. A journey is enjoyable only if you have less baggage. Keep those baggage of thoughts down the train of your mind, if you want to enjoy the journey called life.
12. Contamination – Practice purification of your thoughts, soul and aura. There are many techniques which one can follow, like salt water bath, aromatherapy, sitting in sunshine with positive affirmations and many.
13. Mindless and mindful action – There is something which you do mindlessly because your heart desires so, even it may sound stupid to others is called mindless action. Mindful action while on the other hand is instead of doing the postmortem doing premortem before acting or taking any decision as to the effects of any action and whether its beneficial to me and to others around me.
14. Law of Attraction – Miracles happen when you don’t let negativity in and stay focused for what you truly desire. Manifestation come true when you invest your energy only to your goals and not park it to any wrong places. In the powerful book “The powers of your subconscious mind ” author Joseph Murphy says that if you truly desire and there is no contradiction in your thoughts, law of attraction works and you get the desired results. Because the whole universe conspires to give you what you truly desire. Those who say they are trying their best yet they don’t get what they want, they need to introspect as they may be having the contradiction in their thoughts. People think I want this, but they don’t believe that they can get the same. Or they don’t think they deserve the same. The first rule is you have to truly believe in what you dream for. Contradiction in thoughts lead to same way as positive and negative combined together make a negative in mathematics.
15.Life design exercise – This is a technique of training your subconscious mind, where you have to train your subconscious. You work 1 hour training your subconscious using various auto – suggestions, meditations and visualizations. You have to visualize what you desire in present tense and feel it. Regular practice gives great results in a short span of time.
16. Twin heart meditation – It is a meditation technique to send blessings, healings and light to this whole world.
18. Chakra healing meditation – Check it here.
19. Forgiveness meditation – Check it here.
20. Self review – Do your self review every 15-20 days. Or even weekly. It helps you keep yourself out of illusion only when you can measure your progress and have a check that you are moving ahead in the right direction.
21. Catch your patterns – “Where you are heading ahead, are you going in the right direction?” are some questions you must ask yourself daily.
22. Miracle conversation- Use divine and powerful words. Check and change your vocabulary. Use powerful words.
23. Laughter therapy – Laughter is the best medicine and healing energy as it is rightly said.
24. Random Acts of Kindness – Kindness heals the world and costs nothing much. You must not only be kind to others but to yourself too. Let it go easy and relax. You must be kind to your colleagues, spouse, family or any unknown person. It heals the world around you.
25. Goal setting – Written goals have more power than your thoughts. Have clarity, and it comes when your goals are SMART. (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) Stop scrolling and wasting your life on social media or other notifications that come to grab your attention. Stay focused on your goals.
26. Take challenges and break them – Taking challenges help you a lot to achieve more and be more productive. When you set a deadline and set SMART goals, and take them as a challenge, chances are more likely you’ll succeed. It may be a professional, personal or an adventurous challenge.
27. Taking risks – Risk taking is the biggest quality of most successful people. Without taking risks, you cannot cross the next level. Its rightly said, success lies on the other side of your fear or “Darr ke aage jeet hai.”
28. Switch words – Switch your words with energy boosting positive words. Like instead of something getting lost say I am finding something. Start and end your conversation with positive words. Instead of traffic say I am taking the shortcut. This way it impacts your subconscious mind.
29. Taking a break – Learning happens in chunks. Our mind is designed so that it can take a chunk of information at a time and then let it relax. It can’t even handle a lot of information at one go. Learn something and have a short break to retain what you learnt. That’s why when we go to school, there is a 10 minutes break in each learning period. Even 20 minutes these day. Break is important for your long term memory. Get relaxed or do something very different from the activities you were doing earlier. We often get absorbed and bored doing some activity over a period of time. It is so because our brain is wired to do so. Let the work go aside for a while and relax. Life is more important than any work. Don’t forget to live one.
30. Public speaking – Love to talk with other, with unknown people and share the message you have for the world.
31. Watch documentaries – Instead of binge watching on Netflix or some other stupidity stuff around the internet, go for documentaries. They are made for some purpose and great stories behind them.
32. BSc – Its not a graduation degree but a concept of Body, soul and conscience. Get all 3 in uniformity to have a fruitful life.
Or you can say Body, Story and Communication. Shake your body little often, get movement and action. Find stories that inspire and generate great stories and communicate what you have to say clearly that the other person understands clearly.
33. Vision board – Have picturization and visual images of things you want in your life. If you find a reason to visit SpaceX someday, there’s a grand picture of Earth one side and a grand picture of Mars on its wall on the other side, which acts a s a reminder of its biggest goal.
34. Start again – A great reminder of all time. Whatever you left behind, start again. You cannot do all the things you want, to achieve something you may probably have to drop some other thing. If that dropped thing is important for you to achieve your goals, start again. It’s rightly said, “Noone can go back and have a great beginning, but anyone can start now and have a grand ending.” Left behind, start again. You can’t do all the activities listed here or you learnt somewhere else daily, some will be left behind. What’s important to you, Start again.
35. Pranic healing – Sending healing, love and light to everyone in this universe.
36. Learn to sell – Till you don’t sell something or have products to sell, you can’t have enough money to make you rich. You will remain in Quadrant 1 (E) of cash flow and you keep paying taxes and your income flows away from you as well said by Robert Kiyosaki, the great author of Rich Dad Poor Dad.
37. Let him see – There will be instances in your life when you are in dilemma, it’s hard to take a decision, leave it on God and time. Let him see.
38. Don’t take load on yourself – Life is a journey. Enjoy it and don’t take this world’s load on yourself. Assume this world to be perfect, as it is. Leave other things on as it is. Mind your own business and enjoy the journey called life. Mark Manson in his best selling book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck says we all are failures and keep proving ourselves otherwise. He says strive for the best but without taking pressures on you. You get a f*ck from everywhere, you need to master the skills and live your life without being buried under your worries, as the ultimate destination for everyone is death. Live your life before it ends.
39. No mercy – Don’t make yourself a victim.
40 – Power networking – Networks can connect you to wonderful opportunities. Be open to receive opportunities and networking is a great resource. Best selling book Go Giver has this as it’s 5th and the last rule of stratospheric success.
41 Power of intentions – Have powerful intentions to do what you want to do. Burning Desire is the key element and the driving force in any success as mentioned in the Principle 1 in the legendary book Think and Grow rich.
42. Letting go – Sometimes when the situations or circumstances are not in your control, let it go. Let go of all that you desire but have no control. It will relieve you out of unnecessary stress. Though sometimes, it’s difficult, yet not impossible. Try it with smile technique described by me in my upcoming book “Do you Thinkovate?”
43. Residential retreats – Take some learning courses on personal development. You can get them online or you can take residential retreats to have a broader perspective of yourself.
44. Vipassna meditation – Its a greater level of meditation technique where you follow 10 days total cutoff from all the external world, including your cellphone and internet and even your family. Here they have full day meditation sessions where you have to watch your breathe and feel your sensations for whole 10 days and a very balanced lifestyle over this 10 days period. It’s a great transformational meditation technique.
45. Coaching – Take some coaching from some senior mentors. Look for the people you admire and become their mentee. Learn and copy their teachings and practice them in your own style which is called modelling.
46. Being simple – I don’t care. Sometimes just take a break and fell as if you really don’t care for anything. Be yourself and fell yourself for some moments. Let the responsibilities off your shoulders for few minutes and just be you.
47. Pranayaam – Pranayaam has the breathing exercises to heal your body’s internal organs. They are essential for a healthy and immune body.
48. Focusing / valuing – Focus on your goals and value all the blessings you have in your life.
49. Do great whatever you do – “Jo bhi karo Kamaal ka karo” Try to do everything great in your life. Indira Nuyi of Pepsico said, her key to success is that whatever she does, she does with great love to it, else she doesn’t do. Learn to say No for what you don’t desire, do what you love and love what you do.
50. Slow is fast – Sometimes going slow is better than not moving at all. A journey of 1000 miles begins with the thousand steps. To achieve something great in life, you actually have to start somewhere, it doesn’t matter how fast or slow you go, as far as you are moving ahead. Go at your own pace, associate yourself with people who motivate you to do great things in life and stay motivated.
51. Giving 100% – Any success starts from giving. The first law of stratospheric success in Go Giver is the Law of Value. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment. You have to invest first your money to get interest on it. You have to burn the log first in order to receive the warmth. Giving is the key to receiving. History has shown the world remembers the giver, none ever remember the ones who take.
52. Branding – Branding is like a fixed deposit that gives you an added advantage just as compounding. Build your personal brand and reap the benefits. Your brand is established when someone requires the services or goods you provide, and someone else can only think of recommending you only. Your brand is build that day and it keeps adding when people start taking about you.
53. Adventure trips – Take adventure trips and fulfill your bucket list. You’ll forget everything that came your way but never the experiences you gained. Keep building the experiences to cherish them in your later years.
55. Conscious living – Living in present and acting consciously is the key to ultimate happiness and joy. Once you start living this way you’ll find yourself in bliss.
56. Being alive – Catch your patterns. We all have patterns and everything in life is connected. Be in conscious present state and catch those patterns and make connections. The puzzle called life will be clear and the clouds of despair will fade away.
57. 90 – 90 – 90 days work out on your mind for 90 minutes each day. You’ll change inside out.
58. Surrender – Accept what you receive from nature or nature’s force. Accepting and being grateful keeps you in beta state of mind where you can receive the highest level of blessings and abundance.
59. Non judgmental – You never know what the other person is going through. Be kind and don’t judge on a small incident or behavior of someone. Mind your own business.
60. Zero expectation – Expectations always kills the peace of mind and joy. The secret to long life as said by the longest living man of 123 years is having zero desires. Fight for what you want, but remember you are here to live life, not to waste it running after things you can’t achieve. Live it to your fullest while striving for the best.
Hope these great techniques will help you your life to be a greatest version of yourself. If you have or know some more such great techniques, drop us in your comments. Have a great life!
The things will be just alright, Your dreams will soar great height.
Smile and let the things be, Put your heart and spirit free.
You can’t imagine what wonders you can do, until some divine force popsup incognito.
Be grateful and let your soul be in faith, you’ll notice the things around you are starting to be great.
Fill yourself with positive thoughts, All the negative forces have to make the way out.
Just imagine the dreams you want at heart, They all will be fulfilled, they’re in your cart.
It’s just a matter of right timings, infinite intelligence is always guiding.
Seek the guidance if you don’t know what to pursue, Be aware ‘Who you are?’ and love whatever you do.
If you think these words are inspiring, Hit the like button and start following.
Greatness starts from within, Have a grateful heart and let great things begin.
Sow everything with great hope, love and faith, Trust me results will always be upright and straight.
Everything that happens is always good. This world is wonderful as you stood.
The earth is perfect and its creatures too. It’s just the result of your ‘Karma’ that bothers you.
Everything is connected to one another, Connect the dots to get the answer.
Accept the blessings with open heart, The greatness in your life will begin to start.
Title : The stories of wrinkles
Art form : Pen on Paper
Have a look on the incredible way the artist Avijit Nandi described his story of wrinkles in his mindblowing unimaginable sketch.
You can find more of Avijit Nandi’s work at 10 Gifted Fingers.
Some of his other creations are:
Nine Dietys from Hindu mythology
Isn’t it awesome? Leave a comment about how you feel for the one of its amazing kind of art sketches.
“Thousand origami cranes in a thousand days” was the super ambitious goal for Paper artist Cristian Marianciuc from Romania, which he set out in the year 2015 and he has never looked back since then.
Since achieving this goal, Marianciuc continued crafting the cranes, culminating in an increasing collection of equally elaborate and progressively experimental paper sculptures.
Marianciuc’s cranes showcase his eye for detail, creative use of color, and imaginative approach to traditional origami. Without having the pressure of filling a quota or meeting deadlines, though he can play around with his artistic approach, setting each piece aesthetically apart.
While Marianciuc has divulged that he’ll soon begin a mini-series inspired by Japanese folklore, he has also assured that he has no plans of quitting his crane practice.
You can scroll and buy Marianciuc’s paper cranes on Etsy
Famously known as Rumi, Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi was also a Sufi mystic and an Islamic Dervish along with being a great poet.
His profound wisdom and sayings are a great source of inspiration in this world and were never limited by any national or cultural barriers.
35 great quotes from this magnificent man are listed here for you. Let yourself be touched by this great visionary’s wisdom and feel enriched by his undeterred positivity.
1. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Love is a constant existence. Yet, you realise love only when you enable yourself to do so.
2. “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
You need to stop feeling insignificant for you have everything that the universe itself has.
3. “What you seek is seeking you.”
When you strive for something with all your heart, it strives back for you.
4. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
None of your losses is permanent. No matter what you lose in life, you always get it back through something else.
5. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
Only the wise know that they have to be the change that they want in the world.
6. “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”
You are making a mistake if you are not striving towards realising your fullest potential.
7. “Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.”
As it is commonly said these days, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
8. “Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom.”
Realise what you’re worth and you’ll find happiness.
9. “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
Be wise, not loud. Loudness is never fruitful, wisdom is. Penny make noise, high value notes do not.
10. “Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.”
It’s better to avoid people who make you feel bad about yourself.
11. “There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
You feel it, don’t you?”
You are full of unrealised potential. It’s important that you recognise them.
12. “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.”
We love people not for what they say but for what they are.
13. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
When you truly love somebody, you are never separated from them as they are always in your heart and soul.
14. “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.”
You know the real faces of people around you by their behaviour in your times of trouble.
15. “I know you’re tired but come, this is the way.”
You’ve to be guided by your heart’s hope and not by your body’s exhaustion.
16. “The wound is the place where the light enters you.”
Things which hurt you also teach you a lot.
17. “Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.”
No matter what happens, never lose your ability to love.
18. “Reason is powerless in the expression of love.”
Love is felt by the heart and not thought by the head.
19. “You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens.”
Heartbreaks open the doors to the realm of your life’s wisdom.
20. “These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.”
The pain in your life teaches you many lessons about your past.
21. “Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths.”
True knowledge lies within yourself and you have to search for it within.
22. “I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.”
If you are following your heart, you need not care about other people’s opinions.
23. “Be empty of worrying. Think of who created thought.”
Don’t get caught up in the material world and rather explore what lies beyond.
24. “The lion is most handsome when looking for food.”
You are at your best only when you’re doing what you should.
25. “Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds.”
Your life is nothing but what you make of it and so is the world around you.
26. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.”
Love is the best connection that you can possibly have with somebody.
27. “To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.”
The sun is great to you only because you see it that way. So, the sun’s beauty is indeed the beauty of your eyes.
28. “Dance until you shatter yourself.”
Express your joys until you have nothing left for yourself.
29. “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?”
There’s no point in restricting yourself when you can soar high.
30. “As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.”
Only as you travel do you fully discover the paths in your life’s journey.
31. “What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.”
Things that hurt you give you the much-needed wisdom.
32. “The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart.”
The goodness of the heart is there to stay while that of the body fades away.
33. “Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there.”
Just fall in love if you want to. You needn’t think much about it.
34. “If the light is in your heart, you will find your way home.”
If you know what you want, nothing stops you from getting there.
35. “This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.”
You are defined by the things you love and choose.
Words like these show the world the path that it should take. So, take them in, apply them in your life and you will feel greatly positive.
What a spectacular view! It will take you a while to figure out the hidden image.
Open the picture full screen.
Place the picture at the tip of your nose.
Then focus on the picture and move it slowly away from your nose without blinking your eyes.
Isn’t it amazing. There is a alluring 3D butterfly.
How many do you actually find? Comment below.
Click here for alike beautiful image of a 3D Giraffe which also you can view with a focused mind only.
Are you willing to spend £99 for an ice-cream?
You need to check your pockets before enjoying the “Billionaire’s Soft Serve.” It’s not just an ordinary ice-cream, there’s much goodies added to it to make it so costly.
The Billionaire’s Soft Serve is literally an edible gold, filled with rare luxury goodies, topped with raspberry sorbet macaron which is topped with edible diamonds. To craft one cone it takes 4 hours and that adds to it’s cost.
A chocolate flake covered in a 24 carat gold leaf adds to it’s deliciousness. Also topped with a white Belgian truffle filled caramel sauce and two gelato spheres.
A pipette filled with mango, ginger and passion fruit sauce and a gold chocolate spoon adds to it’s beauty.
With added gold leaves the waffle cone is dipped in rare Madagascan chocolate on which golden pearls are mounted by hand one by one.
Bottom of the cone is filled with a spoonful of caramelised pecans and then the cone is filled thrice with salted caramel gelato.
The ice-cream weights 350gms and it takes more than four hours to craft one cone.
Snowflake is on sale at the six Snowflake Luxury Gelato Boutiques, in London.
Have a view at their offers here at their site Snowflake Luxury Gelato
Have a view on it’s making here:
Are you ready for bright vibrant colorful breakfast and desserts that too when they are completely vegan. Meet Jose, a teenager with a passion to create a colorful and amazing breakfast and desserts. You would have not even imagined how much colorful bright vibrant your breakfast could be before viewing his creative images for the same.
“Life is too short to eat boring food,” says Jose at his headline at Instagram.
The teen tries out a variety of trendy dishes, such as smoothie bowls and raw cheesecakes, with shimmering frozen fruit acting as both the main ingredient and the ‘crown of jewels’ in each meal. Creamy, fresh textures abound, making each creation seem more satisfying than the last. The most appealing part of Jose’s culinary delights, however, is the sheer amount of color he manages to pack into each one.
Pictures speak better than words and his totally vegan recipes with make you mouthwatering, even carnivores are drooling over his dishes. He is a star at Instagram now.
It looks like you’ll be hungry after scrolling down and seeing these all-natural treats for yourself . Have a view:
More info: Instagram
“Life can be beautiful in every little act you do.”
It depends totally on you how you take it and cherish the moments. This mom has set an example and you can make yours.
Mom, Alya Chaglar, 31-year from Antalya, Turkey, found her joy in creating her daughter’s dresses from the daily produce and flowers while capturing them on camera. While the 3 years old daughter, Stefani, enjoys modelling.
“It all started with a watermelon, when Alya held a slice up to her daughter, who was standing in the distance and the picture of the then 2-year-old came to life,” she told HuffPost. “She struck a pose spontaneously and her facial expression was hilarious,” she added.
She started posting pictures on her Instagram, and it became a routine for the duo. They now have quite a good (more than 43k) followers on Instagram. Their pictures are not only cute but filled with creativity.
Chaglar said they do a shoot whenever Stefani is an “artistic mood” and Chaglar has a good idea for a “dress.”
Have a view at some of their cutest captures filled with creativity below:
THIS JAPANESE INSTAGRAMMER KEEPS BEAUTIFUL VISUAL DIARY OF COFFEE SHE DRINKS SURROUNDED BY FLOWERS CREATING INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART EACH DAY.
Finding happiness can be that easy, the only thing is to look around your own.